In order to enter the virtual OpenSim world and the Temples, you need to first create an avatar (it's free).
Once your account is activated by an administrator you're ready to explore the mystical realms of Virtual Temple 449.
1. Download Firestorm Viewer:
◦ Windows: https://www.firestormviewer.org/windows-for-open-simulator/
◦ Mac: https://www.firestormviewer.org/mac-for-open-simulator/
◦ Linux: https://www.firestormviewer.org/linux-for-open-simulator/
2. Install Firestorm Viewer and launch it.
3. Once you have installed and launched the software please Click Here to install the Grid into the software.
4. You will now be able to log in to Virtual Temple 449.
• Username is your avatar's names (both first and last names)
• Password: Use the one you chose during registration.
Yes you can remove the Name Tags so you won't see them in the viewer. Even though it is very practical to see the Name tags when you meet new people or want to learn the names of the officers in the Temples, it can easily get a bit jumbly.
To turn it off in Firestorm viewer:
Choose the menu "Avatar" in the upper left.
Then choose "Preferences".
In the window that opens up, choose "General" in the menu to the left.
To the right in the same window you can now choose between Name tags off and on.